Lets Get The Conversation Started
Monday: 8am - 5pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 1pm
It goes without saying that using the best tools for any job is all-important. That is why we at Gentle Smiles are proud not only of our outstanding service but our modern equipment as well. Just as you need proper tools in the kitchen or shop, you should have the most technologically advanced dental equipment to serve your clients.
Here at Gentle Smiles we have just that. Because of our equipment, we have the capability of doing the most basic services such as x-rays and teeth cleaning, to the more sophisticated and highly technical dental procedures from filling cavities to oral surgery.
Our services include the following technology:
- Sedation - The use of pharmacological agents to calm and relax you prior to and during a dental appointment.
- Oral Conscious Sedation - This is a medical procedure involving the administration of oral sedative drugs, generally to facilitate a dental procedure and reduce your fear and anxiety if necessary.
- Anxiolysis - Another type of medication used to reduce stress and anxiety is available.
- Intraoral Camera - The camera’s unique liquid lens technology works like the human eye to ensure effortless image capture to deliver clear, detailed images you can really understand.
- Rotary Endodontics - An advanced tool to treat root canals. We use rotary endodontic technology to make the experience smoother and more comfortable for our patients.
- Electric Hand Pieces - We use the most advanced on the market today.
- CEREC - This process allows us to construct, produce, and insert individual ceramic restorations in a single appointment.
- Digital X-ray - Is a form of X-ray imaging, where digital X-ray sensors are used instead of traditional photographic film.
Going to the Dentist can actually be stress free!